Friday, May 19, 2017

Eastern Medallions with Eastern Palace Paper Card

I love when our Stampin' Up! products are more than meets the eye. Our Eastern Medallion  Thinlits are certainly one of these products, a number of the Thinlits in this set partially cut to create flower like petals like the one below that I have cut in Gold Foil. I then used the Layering Circle Framelits to cut it out. I layered a piece Lemon Lime Twist Card stock under the gold piece so it peeks through. On the Lemon Lime Twist card base I layered Fresh Fig card stock and a few paper from the Eastern Palace Designer Series Paper.

These are the Bundles that are exclusively available during May 2017 so don't miss out
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=31028&dbwsdemoid=4004909

I will also be running a class using this bundle this week here are the details
21st May 1pm - Stamp a Stack 
Come along and make 6 cards - 2 each of 3 designs including envelopes for $25 using NEW product Suite ‘Eastern Palace’ from the upcoming 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue

To order any of the products used to make this card, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order. There are still plenty of items to purchase from our Retirement List



I can also show you how to make my projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for Stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment