Sunday, April 2, 2017

Carousel Birthday, Sweetheart Punch and Cupcakes and Carousel Card

I really adore this card and it really came to be from a stamping error. I stamped the Ferris Wheel from the Carousel Birthday stamp set in Calypso Coral ink and I either miss inked or miss stamped the middle of it. I pondered what to add to cover my mistake and grabbed my Sweetheart Punch and the Cupcakes and Carousel Paper stack and punch the heart from the argyle pattern, added it with Stampin' Dimensionals and added a liberal coating of clear Wink of Stella. I used my Blender Pen and Peekaboo Peach ink to colour the frosting on the cupcakes. I added this to the polka dot pattern from the paper stack on a Bermuda Bay card base. I added the Sentiment onto one of the labels from the Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits which I cut out in the Big Shot. I added some matching Peekaboo Peach enamel shapes and added it over a piece of Very Vanilla satin Ribbon to finish off the card.

Don't forget to FOLLOW my Blog by email to keep up to date <-------

To order any of the products used on this project and more, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order. 

I can also show you how to make these projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for Stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment