Thursday, December 31, 2015

Rose Wonder Stamps and Rose Garden Thinlits Faux Embossing Birthday Card

I am very excited it is only just a few day till the 2016 Occasions Catalogue and here is on of my favourite bundles which saves you 15% from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue that starts on January 5th 2016.


To make this card I started by die cutting the flower and leaf shapes from the Rose Garden Thinlits using the Big Shot and Precision Plate to give a beautiful clean cut on our Whisper White card stock. I then used our NEW Big Shot dies Brush and Foam Pad to remove all the fiddly internal parts of the die. Next I arranged and glued down the flower and leaf pieces on a Thick Whisper White Card Base. It is OK if the pieces over lap the edge as they can be easily trimmed off with your Paper Snips. This creates your Faux Embossing Background easily.  Next I stamped the frame and a sentiment from the matching Rose Wonder stamp set using Pool Party and Blushing Bride inks and cut the frame using the Rose Garden Thinlits and Big Shot. To add a finishing touch I took a length of our Pool Party Glitter ribbon and adhered it to the card. 

To order any of these products click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order or to grab your very own Occassion 2016 Catalogue.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during our Sale a Bration promotion

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 

6 comments:

  1. Love this card Ellen. My favourite bundle in the catalogue. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and pretty!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, Love the white on white, so elegant. Thanks for joining us at WWYS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gasp! This is just so pretty! I love that background and think I'm going to have to try that myself. The sentiment and ribbon are just the right touch to show off that amazing background! Thanks for joining us at What Will You Stamp this week!
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the elegance of your card Ellen. Thanks so much for joining us over at WWYS this week, we look forward to seeing you there again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your card so much I CASED it for my faux techniques class this month. http://rosdavidson.typepad.com/ros_davidson_live_life_an/2016/07/faux-embossing-techniques-class.html

    ReplyDelete