Thursday, May 25, 2017

Eastern Palace with Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers Card

I am totally blown away with Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers that are a part of the current Pre Release Eastern Palace Bundles available till 31st May. Their quality is second to none and like no other clear based stickers I have seen before. To make this Card I took a piece of the Fresh Fig paper from the Eastern Palace Speciality Paper and plonked some if the circular stickers onto it. I layered this piece onto some Tranquil Tide card stock and then a Thick Very Vanilla card base. I created the sentiment cluster by stamping "Hello" from the Eastern Beauty Stamp set also in the bundles in Tranquil Tide ink into Very Vanilla card stock punched it out with the Classic Label Punch, once again a layered it onto Tranquil Tide card stock added a matching Mini Tassels and Gold Tread.

These are the Bundles that are exclusively available during May 2017 so don't miss out
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=31028&dbwsdemoid=4004909

To order any of the products used to make this card, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order. There are still plenty of items to purchase from our Retirement List so don't miss out!!


I can also show you how to make my projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for Stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment