Monday, May 29, 2017

A Note for You - Eastern Beauty - Eastern Palace Suite Card

Making something stunning from a bunch of random stamps is something I love doing and I did this using the stamps from the Eastern Beauty stamp set, which is a set when you look at it you can easily skip over, but the finished designs you can create with the elements are wow. This design is cased from Michelle Gleeson but I changed up the colours to match the Eastern Palace Suite - Dapper Denim, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide inks stamped onto Very Vanilla card stock. I added layers of Tranquil Tide and Fresh Fig card stock on a Dapper Denim card base.

I also stamped another piece of Very Vanilla Card stock with another sentiment also from the Eastern Beauty stamp set in Fresh Fig and motif in Lemon Lime Twist to decorate the inside of the card as well.

These are the Bundles that are exclusively available during until May 2017 so don't miss out
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=31028&dbwsdemoid=4004909

To order any of the products used to make this card, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order. There are still plenty of items to purchase from our Retirement List so don't miss out!!


I can also show you how to make my projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for Stopping by
Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment