Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Retiring List 2017 Annual and Occasions Catalogues

Its time to say GOODBYE to many of our Products in the 2016-2017 Annual Catalogue and Occasions 2017 Catalogues. Please be aware the our Retiring In Colors will be the first products to go so be quick so you don't miss out. I would encourage you to use my SHOP NOW button above to get your order ASAP to your door step. Here is the full list below.


So if you have a "Cumcumber Crush" on a fave... don't be left "Watermelon Wondering" Why Why Why I left ordering cardstock and reinkers and matching DSP so late... These are while stocks last and have been known to sell out early.

To order any of the products on the Retiring List or any other products simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order.

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment