Saturday, April 8, 2017

OnStage Local Sydney 2017 Team Gifts - Lift Me Bundle, Kinda Eclectic and Brushwork Alphabet

I am very excited today, I am at Onstage Local in Luna Park Sydney #OnStage2017 which is Stampin' Up! local convention. We will see some of the fun all the participants are having at our LIVE event in Amsterdam, as well as local presentations. I always make a special page for myself and my team to wear with our name badges.

I cut the detailed Hot Air Balloon from the Up & Away Thinlits in Pacific Point using the Precision Plate in the Big Shot. Stamped the smaller Hot Air Balloon from the Lift Me Up stamp set in stamped of Crumb Cake and the using Emerald Envy ink with the Brushwork Alphabet set stamped our initials on Whisper White. I die cut the Balloon and Cloud from Up & Away Thinlits and circle in Crushed Curry from the Layering Circle Framelits which I then stamped in the matching ink with the Sun from the Kinda Eclectic.


I chose all these colours to match the Party Animal Papers which I used to decorate a Full Wide Stamp Case which I filled with some OnStage essentials for the day.

I would love to be able to share this experience of fun, friendship, stamping and sneak peeks with you in November for our next OnStage event. Please contact me for more information on how to join the fun

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment