Saturday, April 29, 2017

Kinda Eclectic, Crazy About You, Hello You Thinlits Card

This card has to be an all time favourite. I have used all retiring products that I will truely miss on this card. The Crazy About You stamp set is top of the list I will also miss the co- ordinating Hello You Thinlits. I adore the effect that you get stamping and sponging over the coated Affectionately Yours Speciality Designer Series Paper which I done here with the sun ray stamp from the Kinda Eclectic stamp set and sponging the same ink amongst the rays as well. as a final touch o the touch I punched out some Silver Glimmer Paper stars using the Confetti Star Border Punch.

To order any of the products used to make this card you will have to be quick as the items on the Retirement List are selling out fast, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order. 

I can also show you how to make my projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for Stopping by
Ellen

2 comments: