Thursday, April 6, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams Bundle, Watercolor Pencils and Brushwork Alphabet Card

I made this card with a group of scrapbookers last weekend. I really want to show them how awesome our watercolour pencils can look as a background with some Emboss Resist using the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set on Shimmery White card stock. I have added a You Tube video on how I made the background of the card below. I decorated the watercolour background with 2 layered dragonflies from the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits cut in the Big Shot using Vellum and Dazzling Details Glimmer Paper. I added the Sentiment which is custom from the Brushwork Alphabet stamp set. I adore how the letters link up to give a perfect handwritten look. To finish the card I added some silver Metallic Enamel Shapes.

You Tube Video on how I made the background

Close up of all the Shimmer and Glimmer

Don't forget to FOLLOW my Blog by email to keep up to date <-------

To order any of the products used on this project and more, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order. 

I can also show you how to make these projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for Stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment