Friday, March 31, 2017

Work of Art and Lift me Up Card

I wanted share with you one of my older cards with you today. I made this as one of my Display Stamper projects in November last year. I used the Work of Art stamp set in So Saffron, Early Espresso, Peekaboo Peach, Calypso Coral and Bermuda Bay inks. I added the Balloon and Sentiment from the Lift me Up stamp set and cut the stamped balloon out using the Up & Away Thinlits in the Big Shot and attached it with Stampin' Dimentionals.

Don't forget to FOLLOW my Blog by email to keep up to date <-------

To order any of the products used on this project and more, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order. 

I can also show you how to make these projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment