Friday, March 10, 2017

Copper Carousel Birthday Card

I was inspired by my friend Denise Garrison who did some Copper Heat Embossing on Copper Foil Sheets. I love the simplicity of this project the Carousel Horse from the Carousel Birthday stamp set heat embossed in Cooper Embossing Powder on Cooper Foil Paper. I added an extra layer of the Foil Paper to add impact to the embossed piece. I added the sentiment from the Butterfly Basics Stamp set and scroll from the Carousel Birthday set also embossed using Veramark Ink and Copper Embossing Powder. To finish the Elegant Eggplant panel off I added Versamark around the edges and added more Cooper Embossing Powder.

 A Close up of the embossing detail

Don't forget to FOLLOW my Blog by email to keep up to date <-------

To order any of the products used on this project and more, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order. Don't forget your FREE Sale-a-Bration items for every $90 SPENT


I can also show you how to make these projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during Sale-A-Bration our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our NEW Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment