Sunday, February 5, 2017

Birthday Bright Project Kit + Class

Sometimes I just love to grab one of our AMAZING Kits and make it without thinking about deign colours etc and just follow the instructions. Making a kit is also a great way to get your crafty mojo moving again when it runs away (this happens to me often). This Birthday Bright Project Kit from the 2017 Occassion Catalogue and I love how varied the cards are and having some gift tags as well. It covers all Birthday needs. 

I have an upcoming class on Sunday 12th Feburary at my home in Narara NSW and you can participate in 2 ways - either purchase the full kit and come along and make one or each project or for $20 you can make 3 cards and 3 tags. Below are the samples I have made with the kits. Please RSVP to my Facebook event https://www.facebook.com/events/1400138210037407/ or phone me on 0421074703. 




Don't forget to FOLLOW my Blog by email to keep up to date <-------

To order any of the products used on these projects and more, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order. Don't forget your FREE Sale-a-Bration items for every $90 SPENT

I can also show you how to make these projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during Sale-A-Bration our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our NEW Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment