Monday, January 9, 2017

Urban District with Hexagon Dynamic Embossing Folder Masculine Card

I love nothing more than challenging myself using just one stamp set on a card and sometimes I find it really hard to do! We don't have Father's Day in Australia till early September so really wanted to to use the Urban District Stamp Set to create an all purpose male card. I used the amazingly detailed Hexagon Dynamic Embossing Folder in Tip Taupe as the base and used the "You're the Best" stamped repeatedly in Island Indigo Ink on Island Indigo car and stamped the "Number One" stamp in Mint Marcon Ink on Whisper White card. I added some Metallic touches using Silver Foil, Sequin Trim and 1/8" Ribbon. I layered the embossed piece on Mint Macron card and placed it on a Thick Whisper White card base.


To order any of the products I have used on this card and more, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make these projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostess can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment