Thursday, January 26, 2017

Lift Me Up and Up and Away Thinlts Card

I wanted to share this very simple card today. Sometimes the simple cards have the most POP and I love that this card that I shared as a Display Stamper at Onstage Live in November has it.

I have used the Lift me Up Bundle on this card as well and the colours in the Cupcakes and Carousel Paper Stack - Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Peekaboo Peach, So Saffron, Early Espresso. I used these colours of card stock to cut the Background Ballon Shapes in the Up & Away Thinlits with Big Shot and arranged them on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock using Stampin' Dimensionals. I then stamped the Sentiment from Lift me Up in Early Espresso under the Balloon and attached it to an Early Espresso card  to complete the project.


To order any of the products I have used on this card and more, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order. Don't forget your FREE Sale-a-Bration item for every $90 SPENT

I can also show you how to make these projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during Sale-A-Bration our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our NEW Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment