Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Ink Smooshing Dragonfly Dreams Card

My fellow demonstrator friend Renae's husband Matt randomly like to set us a #mattschallenge these come about by him randomly picking 4-5 craft items in Renae's craft room and asking us to use them on a project. This Challenge was to use the Dragonfly Dreams Stamp Set, Yellow, Heart Punch/ Framelit and Frayed Ribbon. I started by using the Ink Smooshing Technique on Watercolour paper with Perfect Plum and Rich Razzleberry Ink. I have a video below on showing you how I do the Ink Smooshing technique.


Ink Smooshing Technique Video

To create the rest of the card I stamped the dragonfly in Perfect Plum Ink into Vellum and then covered it in Clear Embossing Powder and melted with our Heat Tool and cut it out using the matching Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits in the Big Shot. I took a small length of our Burlap Ribbon frayed the edge and added it to the card with Fast Fuse. I mounted the dragonfly onto a 1 1/2" punched circle of Rich Razzleberry card that I coated with Clear Wink Of Stella. I added the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry from Dragonfly Dreams and stamped a small Daffodil Delight card strip and stamped in the matching ink with the dotty stamp from the set and placed it onto of the ribbon. I punched out a bunch of hearts using the  Confetti Heart Border Punch and adhered them behind the dragonfly. I matted the Watercolour piece onto Rich Razzleberry card and then a Perfect Plum card base. To add a finishing touch a added Clear Wink of Stella to the wings, hearts and dotty strip.

To order any of the products I have used on this card and more, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make these projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostess can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment