Monday, October 17, 2016

Timeless Textures with Number of Years Birthday Card

I am back from a huge blogging break!!! I had a few huge projects to complete but I hope to get back into the swing of sharing my projects with you.

This a card that I was asked to make for a Friend's Brother's 40th Birthday. I really do love making these types of special cards


To make this card I stamped the Timeless Texture stamp set in Layers on Whisper White card stock with Archival Basic Grey and Black and Smokey Slate inks. I stamped the 40 and Happy Birthday sentiments from the Number of Years stamp set with the same inks. I mounted the stamped piece to a Basic Black card base. To finish the card I stamped another panels for the inside to with on.

To order any of the products I have used on this project and more simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostess can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment