Monday, June 27, 2016

Banners for You with Serene Scenery and Bunch of Banners Framelits Card

I am totally in love with this beach scene paper from the Serene Saying 6x6 Paper Stack. I made this card very simple to showcase it.


I started the card by trimming the 6x6 patterned paper to slightly smaller than card front. Next I stamped the double banner from Banners for You stamp set in Island Indigo ink onto a piece of Vellum and let it dry. Then I bent the words to match the banners on a clear block and stamped them in Crumb Cake ink once this was dry I cut the banner using the matching Bunch of Banners families in the Big Shot using the Magnetic Platform. I adhered this to the card by putting th adhesive behind the solid stamping. To finish off the card I wrapped some Linen Thread around the card above the sentiment to add some extra texture. The card front was the added to a Island Indigo card base.

To order any of the products I have used on this project and more simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostess can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment