Monday, April 18, 2016

Botanical Blooms and Crazy For You Stamps with Botanical Builder and Deco Label Framelits with GDP #031

This is card for an upcoming class that I cased from Jackie Bolhuis and it suited the Global Design Project Nature Theme challenge this week perfectly 



To start the card I cut and scored a card base and card front slightly smaller than the card from from Thick Whisper White card stock. I the took a scrap of the same card stock and die cut a deco label with the Big Shot. I also die cut 2 Pink Pirouette flowers and 2 leaves in Old Olive and flower centres with Melon Mambo from the Botanical Builder Framelits and embossed the card front with the Honeycomb embossing folder. I stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede from the Crazy for You stamp set, I also stamped the leaved in Old Olive from the Botanical Blooms stamp set. To start assembling the card I adhered the embossed piece to the card from and wrapped some Gold Thread around the Deco Label die cut and adhered using doubled up Stampin' Dimensionals. To finish the card off I assembled the flowers and leaves and to add a touch of sparkle I added rhinestones to the flower centres and clear Wink of Stellar to the inner petals of the flowers.


To order any of the products I have used on this project and more simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostess can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues.

Thanks for stopping By

Ellen






No comments:

Post a Comment