Monday, March 21, 2016

Envelope Card using Awesomely Artistic Stamps and In Colour Inks and Envelope Paper

Sorry for it being so long between projects last week was just crazy, but good news I am back with a project to share with you an Envelope Card


To start this card I made an envelope with the Envelope Punch any size you want using the 2015-2016 Envelope Paper (Delightful Dijon).  I the trimmed a piece of Whisper White just smaller than the envelope base. I stamped this piece using all the stamps in the Awesomely Artistic stamp set in Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon and Mint Macron Inks and adhered it to the envelope base. To make a closure for the envelope I made a belly band using a strip of he Mint Macron envelope paper and stamped and hand cut a few pieces from the stamp set. The label in Tip Top Taupe, Medallion in Crushed Curry and Dragonfly in Watermelon Wonder and adhered them over the belly band join to finish the envelope card.

To order any of the products I have used simply go to my SHOP NOW button to order these products from the Occasions Catalogue and earn Sale-a-Bration items by spending $90 before shipping and handling. 

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during our Sale a Bration promotion.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment