Sunday, February 7, 2016

Party with Cake and Party Wishes Stamps, It's my Party Paper with Mojo Monday 433

Well it was time to sit at my craft desk for the weekend and I have wanting to use The part with Cake stamp set again and used the latest Mojo Monday sketch as a starting off point.


As I said I started with the Mojo Monday 433 sketch and took my It's my Party Paper scraps and chose the papers I wanted to use and adhered them together and then Wrapped some of the Combo Pack Bakers Twine. I chose Mint Macron was my square stamping piece which i cut out using the Square Families in the Big Shot. I stamped the piece with the cake slice in Mint Marcon Ink and the added the sentiment in Basic Black Archival Ink from the Party with Cake stamp set and adhered it to the paper using Stampin Dimensionals. Next I made the little embellishment piece by stamping the cupcake and candle from the Party Wishes stamp set in Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo Ink and punched them out using the Party Punch Pack, adhering them to the paper circle using Stampin' Dimensionals. To finish the card I adhered the Paper panel to a Curshed Curry Card Base using Stampin' Dimentionals so it doesn't crease where the twine is wrapped around the paper.

To order these products from the Occasions Catalogue and earn Sale-a-Bration items before 31st March simply spend $90 before shipping and handling. Just click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order or get you own catalogues.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during our Sale a Bration promotion.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 


No comments:

Post a Comment