Monday, February 1, 2016

Party Pop-Up Thinlits with It's My Party Paper Birthday Card

Today is my 5th Anniversary or Stampaversary as a Demonstrator with Stampin' Up! so let's celebrate with a birthday card.


To start this card I took two pieces of It's My Party Paper Paper and adhered them to a Thick Whisper White Card base. Next I cut a Party Pop-Up Thinlits with the Big Shot and Precision Plate in Basic Black and then used the Big Shot Die Brush to remove most of the interior pierced from the die cut. Then I trimmed it along the score lines to make it a separate piece and adhered it to patterned paper. I had previously saved the inside pieces from a Whisper White Party Pop-Ups Thinlits I inked these pieces with Melon Mambo, Mint Macron and Crushed Curry and adhered them inside the Basic Black piece. To add some pop and shimmer to the streamers and confetti I added a touch of Wink Of Stella. To finish of the card I added some It's my Party Enamel Dots and Melon Mambo and Black Baker's Twine.

To order these products from the Occasions Catalogue and earn Sale-a-Bration items before 31st March simply spend $90 before shipping and handling. Just click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order or get you own catalogues.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during our Sale a Bration promotion.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment