Sunday, January 24, 2016

Rose Wonder Stamp, English Garden Paper and Honeycomb Mojo Monday 431 Birthday Card

I have been trying really hard to use the Honeycomb Embellishments from the 2016 Occasions Catalogue and finally did this afternoon.


To start this card I took the Mojo Monday sketch and planned the paper I wanted to use. I decided on the English Garden paper as it most closely suited the Blushing Bride Honeycomb Embellishment. Next I chose  patterns from the paper. The stripe I trimmed to fit a Thick Whisper White card base. I cut a strip of the smaller floor pattern and used my Circle Framelits, Big Shot and Magnetic Plate to cut a rose from the third pattern paper. I then used my 2 1/2" circle punch to punch a piece of Old Olive scrap card stock. I edged all these pieced with Soft Suede ink to give then definition. Next I arranged the pieces including my Honeycomb Embellishment and adhered the all down using Snail and Dimensionals on the rose circle. I stamped the happy birthday sentiment from the Rose Wonder stamp set again using Soft Suede ink. To finish off the card I added Candy dots in matching colours as well as White Perfect Accents and a touch of Wink of Stella on the rose to make it shimmer and pop.

To order these products from the Occasions Catalogue and earn Sale-a-Bration items before 31st March simply spend $90 before shipping and handling. Just click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order or get you own catalogues.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during our Sale a Bration promotion.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment