Thursday, January 21, 2016

Enjoy the Little Things Home Decor Project Kit by Stampin' Up!

All I can say is WOW about the Enjoy the Little Things Kit. I adore the standing clip board and the ability to change out the 13 cards according to you mood or season. A perfect home Decor Item.


I recently sat down on a Sunday afternoon and made the kit using the co-ordinating stamp set Enjoy the Little Things. and here they are all made up.









To order this Kit from the Occasions Catalogue and earn Sale-a-Bration items before 31st March simply spend $90 before shipping and handling. So just click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order. If you would like your own catalogues please contact me.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during our Sale a Bration promotion.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment