Friday, January 8, 2016

It's My Party Paper, Confetti Embossing, Party Pop-Up Thinlits Birthday Card with Mojo Monday 429

Can I just say I am totally addicted to the products from the It's my Party Suite of products in the 2016 Occasions Catalogue and here is card that I combined these products along with Mojo Monday Sketch 429


To make this card I went straight to the It's My Party Designer Series Paper and chose the 3 patterns I wanted to use. Next I grabbed a Mint Marcon card base and embossed it using the Confetti Textured Embossing Folder in the Big Shot. While I had the Big Shot out I took a piece of Melon Mambo Card stock and cut it using the Party Pop-Up Thinlits with the Precision Plate and my Crushed Curry Patterned paper with the Circle Framelits. Now to arrange and adhere the patterned paper according to the sketch. To add a shimmer to the Party Pop Up ( that we are using flat and not popping up) I used our NEW Clear Wink of Stellar Glitter Brush over the whole piece and attached it to the Circle using the Fine Tip Glue Pen. To add a finishing touch I added a few It's My Party Enamel Dots.


To order any of these products click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order or to grab your very own Occassion 2016 Catalogue.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during our Sale a Bration promotion

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment