Monday, January 25, 2016

Botanicals For You Sale-A-Bration 2016 Card

Today it is time for a quick and simple card.


I started by grabbing one of our Whisper White Note Cards and stamped the Just for you sentiment in Basic Black Archival ink. Next I took colour inspiration from the Botanical Gardens Paper in the Occasions 2016 2016. I stamped the flowers and leaves from the stamp set in Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Mint Macron and Mossy Meadow around the sentiment and the card is done and ready to give to a special someone in your life.

To earn this stamp before 31st March simply spend $90 before shipping and handling and it is yours. So just click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order or to grab your own catalogues.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during our Sale a Bration promotion

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 



No comments:

Post a Comment