Thursday, January 28, 2016

Balloon Buliders, Layered Letter and Back to Basics Alphabet Stamps with Cherry on Top Paper Birthday Card

It was a special little boys Birthday this week and I made a card especially for him

Balloon Buliders, Layered Letter and Back to Basics Alphabet Stamps with Cherry on Top Paper Birthday Card

I started the card by choosing The Cherry On Top Patterned Paper and from there I stamped his name using the Layered Letters Alphabet stamps in Watermelon Wonder, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Cucumber Crush. Next I stamped the Balloon Strings in Tip Top Taupe and then the smaller balloons in Crushed Curry and Watermelon Wonder. For the Bermuda Bay balloon I took the largest stamped it and then stamped the number in Cucumber Crush from the Back to Basics Alphabet Stamp on a scrap Whisper White card stock and punched it using the Balloon Bouquet Punch and adhered it us Stampin' Dimensionals. To finish off the stamping I added the Happy Birthday stamp from Balloon Builders in Cucumber Crush. I edged all the paper pieces in Tip Top Taupe ink and adhered the paper layers and stamped piece to a Thick Whisper White Card.

To order these products from the Occasions Catalogue and earn Sale-a-Bration items before 31st March simply spend $90 before shipping and handling. Just click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order or get you own catalogues.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during our Sale a Bration promotion.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment