Thursday, October 22, 2015

Jolly Christmas and Hardwood Stamps with Wonderful Wreath Framelits Christmas Card using Mojo Monday 420 Sketch

I am still very much in love with the Deer from the Jolly Christmas Stamp set


I started with the Mojo Monday Sketch for this card and decided I wanted to use both the Deer and the Hardwood Stamp set which I stamped in Sahara Sand on our Thick Whisper White Card. I next wanted a piece of green patterned paper which I found in Old Olive from the Pretty Petals Designer Paper Stack and a strip of Silver Glimmer Paper for a pop. 

To create the tag I cut a 2" piece of Whisper White paper and punched the tag top with the Scalloped Tag Topper punch. I then stamped the deer in Soft Suede. I took a few lengths of Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine for the top of the tag and added a Silver Metallic Thread how under our stunning Iced Rhinestone Embellishment to finish the top of the tag off. 


To complete the bottom I rounded both corners with our Project Life Corner Rounder Punch. I finally created the dimensional Joy from the Wonderful Wreath Framelits by cutting various Real Red Joys and adhering then together with the Red Foil Joy on top to finish it off.

To order any of these products simply click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment