Thursday, October 1, 2015

Cotton Paper, I Think You're Great and Dots for Days Stamps, Cherry On Top and Triple Banner Punch Gift Bag

I was very excited when we got this beautiful Cotton Paper in our Annual Catalogue.


I have used a Scallop Punch to create the Crushed Curry flower on this Gift Bag made using the Gift Bag Punch Board, I Think You're Great and Dot for Days Stamps, Triple Banner Punch using Cherry on Top Paper Stack, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and Banner Triple Punch and for the final touch I added a length of Dotted Lace Trim to close the bag.

Here is a video from the awesome Bonnie Farley from our Head Office showing just how easily these flowers are made

To order any of these products simply click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment