Friday, May 9, 2014

Perfect Pennants with Stampin' Write Markers Simple Card

Do you love a simple card that uses minimal supplies?


Well here is the card for you. I got my inspiration for this card from one of the bundles that was for sale a few months ago in our Sale-a-bation catalogue.

I took a 1/4 piece of Whisper White card stock and 1/2 a piece of Sahara Sand both from Neutrals A4 Card Stock pack. I then took 4 Stampin' Write Markers Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush from these packs 2013-2015 In Color Stampin' Write Markers2012-2014 In Color Stampin' Write Markers and Subtles Stampin' Write Markers. Next I drew lines across the Whisper White free hand. Now I know freehand can be scary but it is OK. For the sentiment I took one of my favourites from the Perfect Pennants set and stamped it with Jet Black Stazon Pad in the bottom corner of the card. To adda pop of glamour I pulled a few single sequins of the strand of Gold Sequin Trim and adverted them randomly with a small dot of 2-Way Glue Pen. To assemble to card I slightly trimmed down my markered Whisper White piece and adverted it to the folded Sahara Sand piece and the card is complete.

If you would like to make this card with your friends please contact me to book in a party TODAY

To purchase products used to make this card please use the links in the supply list below or contact me on 0421074703 to place an order

Thanks for stopping by

Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment