Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Punch Art Owl with Teeny Tiny Sentiments and Creatively Yours

It has been a long time between sharing projects with you but I am back.

Here is a Punch Art project I made for a friend who recently graduated university.


I started by using Shimmery White Card Stock as my friends stole colour was pearl and stamp with Sahara Sand Classic Stampin' Pad that had been stamped off once on scrap paper to give a softer look with Creative Elements. I chose the Marina Mist by random but it was actually the colour clothing she wore so a great guess. I then used my Scallop and Circle punches to make the eyes and placed them on a half Top Note Bigz Die  For the beak I have used the Petite Pennants Builder Punch witTangerine Tango Card Stock. To make the cap I have used Squares Collection Framelits DiesPunch PackBasics Glimmer Brads and White Baker's Twine. To finish the card off I stamped the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments and highlighted it with Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Pad

I just love what you can do with a few punches a bit of time can give you and of course some inspiration which I have taken inspiration from a project I saw on Pinterest. 

If you would like to make this card with your friends please contact me to book in a party TODAY

To purchase products used to make this card please use the links in the supply list below or contact me on 0421074703 to place an order

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment