Monday, February 17, 2014

On Film Framelits with Petal Parade and Perfect Pennants Launch Card

I had a fantastic Occasions and Sale a Bration launch yesterday with a great bunch of ladies. Over the next few day I will be sharing with you the project we made together.

Here is the first project we made


I took my colour inspiration from the Sweet Sorbet Patterned paper that is available FREE in our 2014 Sale a Bration Catalogue and i just has to use the On Film Framelits set with it I love how the Polaroid frames the stamped Petal Parade Collage and I just could not resist adding the embossed camera and a touch of the Watercolour Wonder Washi Tape and 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim (Pistachio Pudding) on top of the Scalloped Embossing to complete the card

If you would like to make this card with your friends please contact me to book in a party TODAY

To purchase products used to make this card please use the links in the supply list below or contact me to place an order

Supplies:
Stamps: Perfect Pennant, Petal Parade

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen Woodbridge


No comments:

Post a Comment