Thursday, November 21, 2013

Label Card Thinlits with Really Good Greetings and Sketched Birthday

I am really enjoying using the Label Thinlits Card Die are you?

 I have made a number of kids cards with it and here is a card I made with a recent Stamp Club


This is a twist on the original card die as there is an extra flap to the card.

 I have achieved this by cuttng the card stock slightly thinner than the Label Thinlits Card Die but left it it full width of our A4 card stock.

 I have then threaded the card stock into the die leaving the right side hanging over the die so it will not cut. This leaves a perfectly scored edge to fold creating extra room to write a special message or even add a photo to your project.


If you would like to make this card with your friends please contact me to book in a party TODAY. 

To purchase products used to make this card please use the links in the supply list below or contact me to place an order


Supplies

Thanks for Stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment