Saturday, October 19, 2013

Card Thinlits Dies Coming on 22nd October

Do you love sneak peeks??

I hope it is a YES as I have a big one for you today. 

On Tuesday 22nd October Stampin' Up! will be introducing the Card Thinlits  Dies in both the Circle and Label.

These card are interactive and create a really cute flip piece which is either the circle or the label.

This is how the card looks closed

 This is how the card looks open. I have decorated the other side of the circle that flips as well.

These new card dies come with extra die pieces that have versatile designs, so you can use them on other projects, not just flip cards. (The Circle Card Thinlits Die comes with 10 pieces; the Label Card Thinlits Die comes with nine pieces.)

If you would like more information please email me or call.

I will be placing an order on Wednesday 23rd October if you would like to be first to grab these great dies.

Looking forward to hearing from you
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment