Thursday, March 21, 2013

Join Stampin' Up! before Sale-a-Brations ends

Why Join before then end of Sale-a-Bration??

Because you will receive an EXTRA 25% in you kit for EXACTLY price

Instead or receiving $225 worth of products in your starter kit for $169 you will receive $294 work of product an offer to hard to refuse....

HURRY THIS OFFER ENDS ON THE 22ND MARCH 2013

THE LOW DOWN ON JOINING STAMPIN’ UP!

I thought I’d share some answers some of the most common questions I get asked at my parties and classes as well as share a little of my personal journey with this wonderful company. You can find most of this information and more on my Demonstrator Business Website also.

WHAT IS A DEMONSTRATOR?

A demonstrator runs their own home-based business selling creative products that inspire others and provide helpful ways to enhance their lives. She gets to work with customers and hostesses to give great parties that introduce new people to Stampin’ Up!
Demonstrators enjoy constant support and ideas from Stampin’ Up!, making their work easier, more beautiful, and … an absolute blast.
I have been sharing creativity and inspiration with Stampin’ Up! now since February 2011  years ……..some of my closest and dearest friends are people I’ve met through sharing stamping.
Here are some of my favourite “perks” of the job :
* Access to the Demonstrator Website
*Stampin’ Up! events
*Access to fabulous products – at a discount!
* Making my own schedule
* Adapting my workload to fit the family’s needs
* Creating wonderful relationships with amazing women
* Having a go-to creative outlet that I can share with others
* Getting discounts on wonderful products
* Making extra money

WHY JOIN? WHY NOT!





For more details on being a Demonstrator click HERE
To get get the nitty-gritty on compensation and see the Stampin’ Up! career plan click HERE

KEEPING IT SIMPLE – THE HOW TO


We are all busy, so Stampin’ Up! have made the signup process easy. 
Starter kits are a low $169 AUD/$189 NZD , and you can completely customise them to suit your individual needs and taste
You get to choose what products you want to start as well as  a Business Pack valued at $80 FREE which includes Catalogues, Order Forms, Invitations, DVD and much much more. Then it’ll be shipped right to your door.

There is still a suggested list for those just starting out in the paper craft world of Stampin' Up!


Questions? Please feel free to contact me via email or phone 0421074703 if you wish to speak with me about joining my team.


Ready to join the fun? click the JOIN NOW button below to join right NOW!!


Thanks for popping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment