Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Heartfelt Heat Tool Projects Part 1

As many of you know I was asked to present at the Stampin' Up! Heartfelt Event in Sydney recently. I was so excited to be asked.

I hosted a 2 hour session on the Product Playground featuring the Heat Tool were ladies came and sat at a table and I showed them the new tool and there able to play and watch me demo some techniques. This was highlight of my day to share my knowledge with other Demonstrators and their Guests.

Here is one of the sample projects that I made for the day


I have used the Faux Metal Technique as well as coloured Embossing powders on this card

Materials used:
Stamp Sets: Scentsational Season, 
More Merry Messages
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Be of Good Cheer, Very Vanilla Card Stock
Accessories: Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler and Silver Embossing Powder, Holiday Collection Framelits, Big Shot

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Ellen, very elegant with that faux metal tag.

    ReplyDelete