Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Floral District Designer Series Paper

I love the New Floral District Designer Series Paper and have nearly finished a whole pack!!!!! That says a lot coming from me as I tend to horde them, god knows why when they look so good on projects.

I wanted to share some of my most recent creations

I made this card for my launch last month and got the inspiration for it from Pinterest. I just love flags and they are so easy to do. I have used 3 strips of the Floral District Designer Series, Layered Labels and A Word For You Stamp Sets stamped in the matching colours to the Designer Series Paper, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon and Apothecary Accents Framelits. I love that Stampin' Up! Match everything for us!!!

These next 2 Cards are Neverending Card you just keep folding it over and over it is very fun. I recently made them with my Stamp Club and they just loved them and believe me when I say they are easier to make then what they look!!!

Products Used: Floral District Designer Series Paper, A Word For You, Petite Pairs, Button Buddies and Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set, Large and Scallop Oval Punches, 2 3/8"and 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" and Scallop Square Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslit.

Card 1




Card 2





Thanks For stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment