Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Time to say Goodbye

Now before you ask I am going Nowhere but some of our stamps and accessories are to make way for some new ones coming in our NEW Catalogue in September.



You can find the Retirement List for Stamps HERE and Accessories HERE I warn you if you want something be quick to get your order to me as the items on the retirement list are only available till the 31st of August or until stock runs out.


______________________________________

To celebrate our Retirement List I will be having a Retirement Party at my house on the 11th of August between 11am and 4pm. 

How the day will work is that I will have a project with supplies from the retirement list for you to make and you will also be able to reserve stamp sets and accessories that I own that are retiring but you cannot "buy" these till the 1st of September. I will also have older sets that you can purchase on the day.

If I don't have the items you are after from the retirement list you will also be able to order them on the day subject to availability.

There will be no change to attend so come pop in and have a cuppa and chat.

I hope to see you there

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment